Seven years ago my life changed Forever, with a big F. I also learnt 7 new things
- I learnt that “true love” is not a myth.
- It is indeed possible to care for someone more than yourself, yes even for me ;-).
- There are more important things in life than work and success (at work).
- I discovered that I had powers of a superhuman (read supermom), that I could fill multiple roles effectively without actually cloning myself.
- I learnt to let go, that things will not always be perfect or go according to plan.
- There are fundamental differences between men and women which no amount of science or social advancement can alter. Yes having a baby will change a woman forever not only emotionally and physically but also professionally whether you want it or not.
- I chose well when marrying.
You brought that change in my life and I am forever indebted to you for that. As we have gone through the roller coaster in last seven years, I experienced more joy than regrets. I experienced more fear (for your well being) that has made me stronger. I relive a second childhood/life as I rediscover the world through your eyes. am glad to learn from you when you correct my swimming posture. I am proud when you defeat me in Kinect. I am compelled to be a better human being in order to be a better role model for you.
I hope you see a friend for life in me as I see in you.